Southeast Asia 2022 (O 8.2) (E-book)
Burma, Brunei, French Indochina, Indonesia, Cambodia, Laos, Malay States, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Timor, Vietnam.
- The first new edition since 2017!
- Fully revised and updated including the revision of all price quotations and many modifications
- Price increases are mainly found among the issues from Vietnam and the Feder-ated Malay States, particularly the Straits Settlements.
- More than 650 new color pictures make this new edition an even better reference work for collectors.
- All novelties introduced in MICHEL Rundschau prior to and including 2/2022 have been catalogued
- Over 18,000 colour photos and approx. 88,200 price appraisals
- A user account is required for the use of e-books.
- The customer may purchase an unlimited number of e-books. All purchased e-books shall be available to the customer in the MICHEL Online library and can be viewed with a current web browser. Additional software for viewing is not required.
- The right to use the e-book shall be limited to 5 years from the time of activation in the online library. The Publisher will provide access to the purchased e-book during the term.
Format: Ebook in the MICHEL Online Library
First Day of Sale: 29 August 2022