Japan, Korea, Mongolia, Georgia, GUS (former Soviet Republics in Asia) 2020 (OC 9.2) (E-book)
Armenia, Azerbaijan, Batum, Nagorno-Karabakh, Georgia, Japan, Japanese Occupation Areas during World War II, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Korea, Korea-North, Korea-South, Mongolia, Ryukyu Islands, Tajikistan, Transcaucasia, Turkmenistan, Tuva, Uzbekistan.
- Price movements throughout the whole work
- Addition of many non-issued stamps
- Hundreds of new high-resolution colour images
- The MICHEL editorial team supplemented many areas with quantities printed
- About 14.500 images and 82.000 price quotations, with philatelic maps
- With all stamps published up to MICHEL Rundschau # 10/2019
- A user account is required for the use of e-books.
- The customer may purchase an unlimited number of e-books. All purchased e-books shall be available to the customer in the MICHEL Online library and can be viewed with a current web browser. Additional software for viewing is not required.
- The right to use the e-book shall be limited to 5 years from the time of activation in the online library. The Publisher will provide access to the purchased e-book during the term.