Benelux 2021/2022 (E 12)
Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands.
- Fully revised and updated, numerous editorial supplements, such as additional num-bers of issue, new information about tariff-coded issues and other data on the first use of the first postage stamp series of Luxembourg
- Newly discovered perforation and format variations of issues from Belgium and Lux-embourg
- Additional editorial improvements are the standardized cataloguing of pre-cancelled stamps and a clearer layout of captions.
- The review of all price data revealed pleasingly constant appraisals, even including the more expensive representative stamps.
- 140 new colour photos of issues from the classic collection area and several side areas now enable collectors to visually compare nearly all stamps with different motifs, thus making it easier to identify them.
- Reprints of Belgian postage stamps and vending machine stamps from Luxembourg have been newly included.
- All novelties presented in MICHEL Rundschau up to No. 8/2021 have been catalogued.
- Over 7800 colour photos and approx. 37,500 appraisals
Format: 155 mm x 230 mm, Hardcover
Publishing House: Schwaneberger Verlag
First Day of Sale: 3 September 2021