Central Europe 2021 E 2
Slovakia, Czech Republic, Czechoslovakia, Hungary, Western Hungary.
- After its premiere last year, Part Two of the Europe series has now been comprehensively revised and updated.
- Numerous editorial additions: postage tariffs of the Czech Republic and Slovakia, dividing the on Czech issues of the 1930s into the German Protectorates Bohemia and Moravia as well as Slovakia, and new lists of the Hungarian and Czech postal systems’ customizable reissues complete the wealth of philatelic information.
- The MICHEL Editorial Team has checked the price quotations throughout the whole edition and adjusted them to the current market prices where applicable.
- Many interesting motifs and sheetlet issues have been appraised higher – in the case of a Czech sheetlet, the value of specimens in mint condition has more than doubled in the past year.
- New photos of Hungarian issues make it easier to find even classic stamps.
- Over 9100 colour pictures and approx. 40,600 price quotations
- Features novelties presented in MICHEL Rundschau up to and including 2/2021
Format: 155 mm x 230 mm, Hardcover
Publishing House: Schwaneberger Verlag
First Day of Sale: 5 März 2021