Eastern Europe 2022/2023 (E 15)
Carpathian Ukraine, Poland, Ukraine, Belarus, Western Ukraine.
- All collection areas have been reviewed and updated by our Editorial Team
- Numerous appraisals have been updated throughout the volume, including Poland, Belarus and Ukraine.
- Partly significant increases in valuation especially for Polish stamps used on demand with short validity periods and for Ukrainian stamps of the 1990s.
- Current novelties from Ukraine with a war connection are attracting great international interest and bring new momentum to the philatelic market.
- Over 7100 coloured photos and approx. 31.000 price appraisals
- Contains all novelties introduced in MICHEL-Rundschau up to and including No. 10/2022
NEW: Also available as e-book!
Format: 155 mm x 230 mm, Hardcover
Publishing House: Schwaneberger Verlag
First Day of Sale: 4 November 2022