Iberian Peninsula 2022 E 4
Andorra (span.), Portugal, Spain.
- Fully revised and updated new edition with an editorial focal point on Portugal
- You will find current research findings about additional numbers of issues of classic Portuguese stamps, new information about stamp booklets and completely revised types of paper used for the Ceres postage stamp series in this latest edition.
- Revision of the price quotations in all collection areas with higher appraisals of tariff-coded stamps from all areas as well as Spanish first-day letters
- New paper variations discovered among issues from Portugal and the Azores!
- More than 9200 photos in colour and approx. 41,100 price quotations
- All novelties introduced by MICHEL Rundschau up to and including No. 3/2022
Format: 155 mm x 230 mm, Hardcover
Publishing House: Schwaneberger Verlag
First Day of Sale: 29 April 2022