Northern Europe 2018/2019 EC 5
Denmark (with Faroe Islands and Greenland), Estonia, Finland (with Åland), Iceland, Karelia, Latvia, Lithuania, Central Lithuania, Nordingermanland, Norway and Sweden.
- Completely revised new edition; focal point of this year’s edition: Sweden
- Numerous price movements among issues from Denmark, Greenland, Estonia and Lithuania, including price adjustments for contemporary Norwegian stamps. Several drastic increases in the price quotations for issues from Estonia, Lithuania and the Aland Islands
- New Estonian type variations discovered!
- A wealth of additional information for collectors of Swedish issues: The stamps of the first years have been divided differently; two booklets that were never issued and unknown until now have been added and differences in the watermark have been complemented
- New circulation figures for stamps from Greenland
- With all stamps published up to MICHEL Rundschau No. 8/2018
- Approx. 12 000 images and about 62 000 price quotations
Format: 155 mm x 230 mm, Hardcover
Publishing House: Schwaneberger Verlag GmbH
First Day of Sale: 7 September 2018