Scandinavia 2020/2021 (E 10)
Denmark, Iceland, Norway, Sweden.
- The whole reference book has been revised by the Editorial Team
- Price adjustments in numerous collection areas throughout the whole edition
- Specially older stamps issued by Denmark, Greenland and Iceland have shown increases in value.
- New hyperlinks to issues with identical images provide a clear overview of Swedish postage stamp series and make it easier to track down official stamps from Iceland.
- Anyone interested in the Faroe Islands will find new sheet configurations as well as numerous complemented numbers of issue.
- This latest MICHEL volume provides collectors of Swedish stamps with their own price quotations for se-tenant prints from stamp booklets, such as blocks of four or strips of five issues.
- Many other editorial supplements and improvements, such as new perforation dimensions of the first self-adhesive stamps, and additional explanatory symbols for partially perforated Norwegian issues
- More than 7700 colour photos and approx. 41,000 price quotations
- Contains all novelties featured in MICHEL Rundschau up to and including No. 7/2020
Format: 155 mm x 230 mm, Hardcover
Publishing House: Schwaneberger Verlag
First Day of Sale: 7 August 2020