Scandinavia 2021/2022 (E 10)
Denmark, Iceland, Norway, Sweden.
- Modified appraisals in all collection areas, mostly in Denmark, Greenland and Ice-land
- Price increases can mainly be found among rare Danish issues and FDCs issued by Iceland in the 1940s.
- New perforation variations discovered among stamps issued by Greenland and the Faroe Islands!
- Now also with price appraisals of se-tenant print sets
- Other editorial supplements, such as additional hyperlinks to gummed and self-adhesive stamps with identical images issued by the Faroe Islands and Greenland as well as additional numbers of issue of Greenland’s stamps
- New completed collection area in Europe: Effective the end of 2020, the Icelandic Postal System stopped issuing new stamps.
- 180 new colour photos
- Cataloguing of all novelties introduced in MICHEL Rundschau up to No. 7/2021
- Over 8000 colour photos and approx. 41,600 price appraisals
Format: 155 mm x 230 mm, Hardcover
Publishing House: Schwaneberger Verlag
First Day of Sale: 9 Juli 2021