Western Europe 2018/2019 EC 6
Alderney, Belgium, Great Britain, Guernsey, Isle of Man, Ireland, Jersey, Luxemburg and the Netherlands.
- Completely revised edition
- Focal point of editorial revision: self-adhesive stamps from Ireland, Luxemburg and the Netherlands with complemented measurements of perforations
- Numerous price increases among classic issues and varieties of Great Britain.
- New discoveries: New irish variety and modified printing processes concerning postage stamps issued by Belgium, Ireland and the Netherlands!
- Additional editorial improvements and supplements, such as numbers of issues, information about forgeries and adjustments as well as the latest increases in postage
- New issues up to and including MICHEL Rundschau No. 8/2018
- Approx. 17 500 illustrations and about 62 000 price quotations
Format: 155 mm x 230 mm, hardcover with book marker
Publishing House: Schwaneberger Verlag
First Day of Sale: 7 September 2018