Old Germany, Northern German Confederation and German Reich, foreign post offices, colonies, foreign maritime mail, occupation issues, plebiscite areas, Belgian military mail in Rhineland, Eupen, Malmédy, Gdansk, Memel, Bohemia and Moravia, general government, Sudetenland, field post issues, local issues, Allied Occupation, GDR, Berlin (West), Saarland with OPD issues, Federal Republic of Germany.
- 110 years of MICHEL: This new Germany edition provides the latest information about German philately, including a new perforation key and watermark folding sheet for the same price as last year’s edition!
- Comprehensively revised new edition with numerous novel discoveries, editorial supplements and price adaptations
- High-priced new discoveries: MICHEL Number 9 Y of the German maritime mail with reversed watermark and MICHEL Numbers 833 X and 834 X from the GDR
- New findings concerning the vending machine test stamp German Federation MiNo. 10
- Vivid price fluctuations regarding Old Germany, Northern German Confederation, occupation in World Wars One and Two, field post, local issues, Sudetenland, the French occupation zone and the stamp booklets issued by the German Reich
- More than 11,600 colour pictures and approx. 64,000 price appraisals
- Features novelties up to MICHEL Rundschau 6/2020
Format: 155 mm x 230 mm, Hardcover
First Day of Sale: 3 Juli 2020