Old Germany, Northern German Confederation and German Reich, foreign post offices, colonies, foreign maritime mail, occupation issues, plebiscite areas, Belgian military mail in Rhineland, Eupen, Malmédy, Gdansk, Memel, Bohemia and Moravia, general government, Sudetenland, field post issues, local issues, Allied Occupation, GDR, Berlin (West), Saarland with OPD issues, Federal Republic of Germany.
- With MICHEL watermark folding sheet and bookmark with eplanation of abbreviations and symbols
- Fully revised and updated expert information about German philately from 1849 to the latest issues of the German postal system
- Our market research has led to numerous modifications of price quotations regarding Old Germany, particularly among the Hanover reprints, the German Reich, occupation during World Wars I and II, plebiscite areas, Gdansk, Sudetenland, local issues as of 1945 and in the early years of West Berlin as well as the French occupation zone.
- New findings regarding production variations, such as flawed colours in overprints and deviations in watermarks
- Publication of the numbers of issue of the contemporary stamps issued by the Federal Republic in 2021
- New colour photos not only in the cataloguing section but also in the introduction
- More than 11,800 colour pictures and approx. 66,000 price quotations
- All novelties up to and including June of 2022
Format: 155 mm x 230 mm, Hardcover
First Day of Sale: 8 Juli 2022