Handbook German Reich – Se-tenant Prints
Comprehensive introduction, cataloguing and description of the se-tenant prints issued in the German Reich.
- Clear layout with lots of details. Everything there is to know about the se-tenant prints of the German Reich on the regular and the specialized level
- The author Jürgen Hettinger presents the latest research findings concerning one of Germany’s most popular collection areas!
- Further specialized expertise on the se-tenant prints in the MICHEL stamp booklet German Reich
- Including information about the history and origin of these se-tenant prints for collectors interested in philatelic history and information about the different options of applying them to the numerous German collection areas
- Features many specialties not recorded before and numerous new photos
- Price appraisals for single and multiple franking of same type
- Included are appraisals for collectible letters with insufficient postage
First Day of Sale: 6 Dezember 2019